CCI Brevard Construction & Remodeling Services.
Pondering the thought of a complete make-over of your “home” or a simple remodel, such as, a “bathroom” or “kitchen”. In addition, we can also handle your painting and roofing feeds. My staff and I will work exclusively with you to make your dream and vision a “reality”. I am a Certified General Contractor licensed in the state of Florida. My pricing is aggressive and I can be creative in getting your project within your “budget”.
Our mission has remained constant; deliver high-quality, cost-effective construction projects on schedule which meet our clients needs and exceed their expectations.
Drywall & Texture Trim & Doors Metal & Wood Framing Acoustical & Drop Ceilings
Floor Tile & Sub Floor
Stucco Repair Exterior & Interior Painting
Your home is your most important investment. Whether it’s new construction, a home remodel, a home addition, a kitchen remodel, a bathroom remodel or other home improvement, you can help protect your investment by ensuring that your building contractor is reputable and will do a good job. Choosing the wrong building contractor can lead to increased costs, construction delays and even incomplete work.
The biggest step you can take to ensure that you’ll be happy in the long run is to do your homework.
- Ask to see the building contractor’s business license and certified building contractor’s license. If the builder can’t produce these, walk away and find another contractor.
- Ask for a list of completed projects, both recent and older. Visit the sites if possible, and talk to owners about their experience with the building contractor.
- Does the bid proposal you receive state all project costs, as well as a timeline for work to be started and a completion date? Are payment terms clearly stated? Are material types specified? What about the subcontractors? Are they reputable?
- Is the building contractor or general contractor a member of related professional organizations?
- Does the building contractor return phone calls on a timely basis?
- Is the building contractor telling you that permits aren’t needed? If so, get a different contractor. Building permits are usually required, and the subsequent inspections help ensure your safety.
Research will pay off in the long run! If building or remodeling in Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Cape Canaveral, Titusville, Palm Bay, West Melbourne, Palm Bay, and anywhere in county of Brevard Florida, for your Kitchens, Cabinets, Countertops, Tiles, Sinks, Faucets, Adjacent Spaces, Backsplash, Storage Solutions, Bathroom Tiles,Sinks,Toilets,Bathtubs,Faucets,Shower Systems, Medicine Cabinets,Shower Enclosures, Flooring Installation, Sub Flooring, Baseboard, Bathroom Painting, Kitchen Painting, Tile Painting,Interior Painting, contact us.
We’ll be happy to answer your questions and work with you! of Provide a FREE Quote.